Yvonne D. (Burniece) Hunter–A True Neighborhood Treasure!
Please join us on Saturday, September 23, 1:00 p.m., for the dedication of a special evergreen tree in her honor.
Yvonne was an instrumental resident and advocate for the Lynnhurst neighborhood and her passion has continued for over 23 years.
- Yvonne and her husband Jim, were very influencial in getting the new Lynnhurst Community Center built.
- She started the Minnehaha Creek Cleanup
- She loved gardening and was a tremendous advocate for the natural environment, especially water quality in Lynnhurst and Minneapolis.
- All who knew her or have been been inspired by her activism are encouraged to attend.
- Meet in the park area across the street from the Lynnhurst Community Center