The Mississippi Watershed Management Organization (MWMO) and Hennepin County invite you to attend the grand openings of the MWMO’s new Community Facility and the Lowry Avenue Bridge. Be a part of this historic celebration.
When: Saturday, October 27, 2012
Time: 10:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M.
Where: 2522 Marshall Street N.E., Minneapolis, MN 55418
- See how our landscape saves, resuses and cleans stormwater.
- Tour sustainable design featuresof our new facility.
- Visit our Machinery Hill of stormwater — featuring a vactor truck, monitoring boat and more.
- Watch a video of the old Lowry Bridge blow up and the new bride rise.
- Step inside a giant water bubble!
- Take a free commemorative photo.
- Make your own non-toxic cleaning solution.
- Free Segway rides.
- Meet the mascot Water Drop.
- Arts and crafts
- Face painting
- And more!
Food and beverages available for purchase from local food trucks.
For more information: www.mwmo.org